2010-10-25

en fantastisk qvinna

robyn

“I am true to myself, and that means I don’t make political music, but it means I make music from a girl perspective. I’m a feminist. But I’m very cautious of shouldering any kind of role model role. Maybe I’m being a coward and it’s a sign of the times, where people my age are too ironic and too fed up with our parents being super-political.”

“It’d be great if you didn’t have to call yourself a feminist, because that would mean there’s no use of the word anymore. It’s become a bad word and I think people are afraid of being pretentious. A lot of time you get s**t for being feminist because you’re perceived as someone who doesn’t like men or something like that. There’s a lot of gay people in the world, and a lot of people of colour, but I think the most discriminated against group would be women.”

säger bara, coming in your mouth, make you say YUM YUM!

Inga kommentarer: